Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Father Daughter Dance


They grow so fast… you hear it all the time and it is so true! It makes nights like Father Daughter Dance so memorable.  When I asked, my daughter said her favorite part of the dance was “spending time with just me and Daddy!”… my husband said his favorite parts was that our daughter was “so happy and excited” about the event.  The decorations were great, the treats were yummy, and the DJ was very encouraging…. I heard even the shyest Dad walked down the Soul Train line with his Daughter!  I can’t wait to see the pictures.

Thank you Adriana Cashen (Chair) and Adaire Whetstone (Co-Chair) for coordinating this special event and all the volunteers who helped make it a success. All your time and effort is truly appreciated as we treasure these moments. A first for our Kindergarteners and for our 8th graders, the last before high school events take their place….  Didn’t I say they grow so fast!?!

I came across this prayer for Fathers and Daughters and would like to share with you all, check it out here.

What was your favorite part of St. Bernard's Father Daughter Dance?

No comments:

Post a Comment